Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Crocodile mouth

This week we used inequality signs <, > and = to compare fractions.
On Monday we used materials. This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because. The maths was very easy to figure out but I did have some difficulties trying to figure some problems out.

Photo

On Tuesday we used a fraction chart. This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because. This maths was difficult but then i got the hang of it.

Photo of fraction chart

On Wednesday  we worked without the above.  We learnt a strategy which was …… The  knowledge required to solve to  problems this way is . If you want to know this math problem then you need to know your times table if you want you want to figure out the problem



This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because…

At the start it was a bit confusing but then I started to get the hang of it because the crocodile alway goes for the big number.  ⅓ < ½   The crocodile will go for the 1 half because it is bigger than the one third.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Lucky,
I read what you did and it was really nice. I remember doing this as well but my one wasn't finished.I enjoyed doing it. What about you Lucky?

lucky Glen Innes School said...

I enjoyed doing the crocodile mouth it was really fun. It helped me with my fractions.

Post a Comment