Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Brochure Paragraph

My brochure is based of a creek called Omaru Creek the reason we are doing this is because it is dirty and we want to find out how to clean it up.


We have taken multiple look’s at the creek and found out that people don’t care about the environment that is around them because as you can see in the photo there is airsoft cans , buckets , paper and more.I think that our Community should be more careful about what they are doing because if they get caught then they will be in big trouble.Although even if we do clean the creek up I think that people are still going to throw rubbish into the creek.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ki ora Lucky,
First of all I enjoy the fact that you have taken your time to write a paragraph about the condition of the creek. I think that there is also a fair chance that people will litter again if we clean the creek but I personally don't think we should not clean the creek.
By the way do you think it was necessary to ask if we should clean it or not?

lucky Glen Innes School said...

I did know what to write at the end so I just wrote that.

Post a Comment