Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Round Robin Writing


Today my class and I had learnt a new writing way  it is called round robin writing. It was so much fun we would have to get a group and find some paper. First you would have to put a picture onto a paper and then you would have to start the story off. It will go around and around to the other groups and the best part about this is that the other people have to try and finish off your story. It was alot of fun doing this writing I hope we get to do it again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Lucky,
I was in your group while we were doing this. It was really fun doing it. I enjoyed it, it was fun.
Was it fun for you?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Lucy
I love the way that you think the writing was so much fun. I also thought the writing was fun. Did you group contribute in the writing or was it just you?

Post a Comment