Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

My E-asttle scores



        Maths
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.S

            2P
           2P
           2A
       3A
    4B 4P 4A
          Below
I have accelerated in my maths because I am started to focus more and I am trying my best to learn my time tables. At the end of the year I will try my best to achieve a 4A or a 5A. To get these result I will try to learn all my times table try and find some challenging maths games.
Reading
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.S

           3P
            4B
        4B
      4B
      At
I have not moved because the reading had gotten harder but i did manage to maintain my position. I will like to achieve a 5B since i have gotten a 4B.
Writing
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.S

           2B
             1A
        1A
       4B
       Below
My writing has deccelerated in term 2 but I have maintained my position  in term 3 I think the reason behind this is because i really did not get the understanding of an explanation writing but now I am starting to write a variety of sentence. Next term I will have to write more sentence and use more powerful sentence because I really don’t know what to put down.

I think I will have to try a lot harder if I want to achieve my national standard

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Lucky,
I loved you progress through the year. It is just amazing, and I believe that you will reach the NTS. What a amazing work Lucky. Do you think you will meet the NTS by the end of the year?

Post a Comment