Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Evil Twin



WALHT:Use our creative skills to write an interesting narrative.


“See you at school,” Chucky whispered creeping out the door slowly and silently.”Beep beep beep.” My alarm clock went off. “I can’t wait to get to school,” I  said as I raised my body  up to get ready.”What is happening to me?” I said. “I can’t get up.”
I called to my Mom and Dad but I got no reply “Noo!” I yelled out with rage. ”When I get my hands on him ugh get me out of here,” .Tears came out of my eyes as I slowly lay back down onto the bed. “Click” as the sound of the door opened Dad walked in “What are you doing?. You are going to be late for school. “It was Chucky. He taped me to the bed. What?. Do you think I want to stay at home? No! Now get me out.”


Bang! I raged into the classroom scoping out the area looking for Chucky. “Where Is he?” I whispered to myself. I walked over to my desk looking at my brother the whole time until the morning tea time bell rang . Woosh as I took off to my brother.”Why did you do that to me?” I shouted.
“Because i'm allowed to.”
“I'm going to tell mum and dad,” I replied.Chucky didn’t care. So he wanted to make me come to school late, I thought. I’m going to sabotage him.
“Come with me,” I whispered to my friends.
“What are we doing?” they said.
“We going to take something from one of his friends or take something from the teacher and place it in his bag”.
“What?” one of them replied. “You can’t do that he’s your brother.”
“I don’t care. He wants to make me come to school late. I'm getting revenge on him.”
A squeak came from the door while we tried to open it.
One of my friends found the teacher's bag. “Over here” I found the teacher's phone and put it in my brother’s bag.
“What am I doing? I don’t want to become like my brother” I said to myself. “Guys, throw me the phone, I’m going to put it back.” Click as the door opened the teacher walked in.
“Duck!” I said to all my friends.
”Where is my phone?” said the teacher. “I am positive I left it on the desk. Oh no one of the children have it.” The teacher stomped out of the classroom with rage.

“Come put the phone in her bag and let's go.Let’s run up to her and say what’s the matter and if she says someone has taken my phone we will just say she left it in her bag.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Lucky,
Your story was really long and it must have took you a long time to actually write it. It would have took me two or three days to write that. Your storey reminds me about a book I read along time ago. It was similar to your storey. How long did it take you to write this story?

Post a Comment