Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

badminton


                                                                          Badminton 
                               
Hello my name is lucky and in this picture you can see that I am playing some badminton with my class in our school hall.I suggest that you should play this because it is really fun and maybe you can show some of your siblings how to play all you need is a badminton racket and some shuttle make sure to get some backup just incase you hit it into the bush or onto the halls roof. 

2 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Lucky
I Really enjoyed reading this. I can agree badminton was really really fun. do you know that badminton is a good exercise. One question ''would you play badminton again if you could?''.
kind regards,
Jolie

lucky Glen Innes School said...

Yes I would bring Badminton if I could and yes it was a fun little exercise.

Post a Comment